Business Intelligence Capability Development
WDScott has developed a straightforward approach developing our clients' business intelligence capabilities, without any significant IT investment.
We start by conducting a gap analysis of the current state of our clients’ business information landscape, and we then develop a future model which maximises the potential to support their objectives and goals. We develop a plan on how to get there, ensuring implementation is practical and relevant, including quick wins and skills transfer. We always leave a detailed roadmap of future opportunities which can support both revenue generation and customer service performance improvement targets.
Business intelligence capability development may include some or all of the following:
- BI maturity assessment using WDScott’s own maturity model assessment diagnostic tool. Assessment covers people, process, data and technology BI capabilities
- BI strategy, roadmap of short/medium/long term benefits and associated business case
- Information strategy development
- BI governance approach
- Solution design/architecture
- Vendor assessment support
- Contract/vendor management
- Employee training needs analysis assessment and subsequent delivery of BI training modules
- Implementation support services where we work alongside client staff to support delivery of initial waves of BI solutions and deliver the proposed ‘quick wins.’